NOW OFFERING WOUND MANAGEMENT PROGRAM THROUGH TELEMEDICINE
Jessica Crump, APRN, Board Certified Wound Management
Jessica Crump is a family nurse practitioner who serves as a resource to our facility on all issues related to wound and skincare. She completed her Bachelor of Science in Nursing at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in Little Rock, Arkansas, and then earned her Master of Science degree at Walden University in Minneapolis, Minnesota. She holds two national board certifications. One with the Pediatric Nursing Certification Board (PNCB) as well as the American Board of Wound Management (ABWM). With over nine years of experience, Jessica has handled wounds from patients in the pediatric to the elderly setting. Jessica is dedicated to providing evidence-based patient care and creating a culture of clinical experience and teamwork.
- Telemedicine visits weekly to residents with wounds
- providing consultation, orders and recommendations in the comfort of the resident’s room.
- 24/7 access for questions or concerns with certified wound practitioner.
- Specialized care focused on wounds & earlier intervention promotes better outcomes & prevents re-hospitalization and unnecessary outside appointments.
- Consistent visits by practitioner with ability to recognize changes in wounds quickly resulting in timely intervention.
- Collaboration with wound care clinics as needed for further care and specific recommendations.